We scale up emerging tech companies
Called to reshape the tomorrow´s world
Delivering impact beyond capital
with unmatched strategic capabilities
Rethinking investment banking for tech
unlocking cross value and innovation for stakeholders
Experts in innovation and technology
We are building a better world with disruptive technologies, helping visionary private capital to leave a legacy for the future
PRIVATE CAPITAL, IMPACTING THE WORLD
- We help HNWIs to identify and invest in visionary opportunities, such as impact and socially responsible startups, acting as the preferred technological advisor for this segment.
START-UP GROWTH, SIMPLIFIED
- Quality start-ups need access to key private investors who can leverage their influence beyond capital contributions. We provide advisory from seasoned Greypreneurs.
CORPORATE INNOVATION, DELIVERED
- We work alongside corporate venture vehicles as well as non-listed small and mid-sized companies in the middle of their digital transformation that need to invest in innovative and disruptive technology to accelerate their evolution.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TODAY?
Guixer & Partners is a merchant innovation firm specialised in emerging technologies. We engage bold start-ups, private investors and corporations to solve specific innovation challenges with impacts beyond capital.
We help family offices to cross innovate and invest into emerging technologies that fulfil gaps for humanity progress. Training their next generation and developing a legacy aligned with the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals.
FIND THE RIGHT STUFF
We work alongside some of the best established international start-up hubs that allow us to have access to exceptional deal flow, benefiting both our corporate and investor clients, as well as identifying best in class start-ups that fulfil our impact investing and social responsible goals, as set out in the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals.
We also believe that Tech For Good fits within this mandate.
- Find smart capital to leverage growth and cross sale opportunities with their investors.
- Have the opportunity to accelerate their Corporate Access needs.
- Get advisory services by our senior team, and receive IR services.
Our High net worth visionaries:
- Get custom tech assessments reports for targets they want to study.
- Access to cross innovation opportunities relevant to their holdings.
- Diversify their holdings into emerging technologies.
Our corporate clients can:
- Source external worldwide innovation.
- Develop corporate venturing and tech M&A strategy.
- Run digital turnarounds and transformations of processes and business units.
Mastery in the art of international business development, investors relations, strategy & persuasion.
Msc MSc Telecommunication Engineering by UPM Madrid, EMBA INSEAD, EMBA ESADE, ACIIA certified, Msc in Finance and Asset Management by IEB (in progress)
PADE, Executive Management at IESE Business School. Invited professor to Elisava/Pompeu Fabra, Universitat Ramon Llull, Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca, Universidad de Navarra, EAE Barcelona.
UPC Barcelona, La Salle University MBA, ICADE PPD, PADE IESE Business School
IPADE EMBA. Mastery in creating competitive advantage and sustainable value for stakeholders with innovative strategies, improve operational performance and growth.
BEng Internet Engineering University of Wales, Derby MBA.
Mastery in AI, Blockchain, Deep Learning and Algorithms.
Oliver T. Ernst
MBA from Business School Lausanne and inducted to the Alumni Hall of Fame. Mastery in fundraising, investor relations and business development.
Co-founder and Managing Director at Trinity Advisers, Treasurer of Communications Investment Partners Limited (CIP) and board observer at seven tech startups in Spain, France, Mexico and the USA. He has 15 years of experience in M&A, Corporate and Trade Finance and strategy consulting. Victor also is a Venture Partner at Confianz Capital and President of the American Society in Barcelona. Previously he worked for the Federal Reserve, Deloitte, NasTech and HP.
Victor holds a BBA in Finance from Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania, as well as an MS in IT Systems, Ecommerce and Software Engineering from John Hopkins University. Victor also studied Banking, Corporate, Finance and Securities law at the University of Maryland.
Partner, IT Labs LLC – Business Development & Strategic Partnerships.
Various fundraising, Corporate Development, and Strategy Roles.
Founded IT Labs, LLC 2005 – boutique professional services firm.
Mastery in the art of innovation, product architecting and market positioning.